The finest stamp collecting software in the business! EzStamp is the #1 Stamp Inventory program to manage your stamp collection with 736 COMPLETE countries. Massive & comprehensive philatelic database covers the ENTIRE WORLD
- SoftPro has been developing world class stamp collecting software since 1992 and our just introduced EzPerf stamp perforation measurement software. We were the first to produce a stamp inventory program with images pre-supplied. We are now the first to do the same on DVD/USB. At SoftPro, we strive to meet the collectors’ needs and provide quality collecting software with unsurpassed customer and technical support. We are here to help you with your questions if you need us. You will speak to a live person who is ready and capable of looking after you in a prompt and courteous manner. We do this full time.
- Our philosophy at SoftPro is to provide you with complete, accurate & reliable data that we create & maintain. We never take shortcuts when it comes to our products (even if no one is looking). The data we provide is created by us. We do not import unreliable data from users data then try & sell it to you like our competitors. We feel that is just plain wrong. We will only release a product or database when it has met our stringent quality control. After all, you will be entering your data & we want you to know that the data you receive is accurate & reliable, so you can have peace of mind in knowing that it was created with you in mind. There is nothing worse than not having confidence in the data at your disposal.
- Images provided by SoftPro with our products have been professionally scanned – not copied from websites or poorly scanned from catalogs. The same cannot be said of some our competitors software.
- We pride ourselves in our work and we provide you with accurate and comprehensive databases with our software. Our stamp collecting software has been around since 1992 and has won many awards and has been extensively reviewed. We attend most major US and Canadian Philatelic shows where we have booths and demonstrate our products. We provide the best stamptools in the business.
- We hate spam. We really hate spam. We do send announcements and emails of special events to customers who have given us their email addresses. We have never, and will never, give these addresses to anyone.