…The answer is simple.
- We provide you with truly exceptional customer service. Any software with no support is next to useless. Imagine having to wait days, sometimes weeks for a response. With SoftPro, you will receive prompt & courteous replies either by phone, email or remote support. We are the ONLY stamp & coin software developers that have live customer support: Yes, a real person to talk to if you need it
- We provide you with COMPLETE databases. No shortcuts, ever. We compile the data ourselves & we scan the images ourselves from the actual stamps. We do NOT release any database unless it is complete. Our competitors provide you with incomplete & inaccurate databases. Imagine how frustrating it will be trying to find a stamp in a partial, incomplete & inaccurate database. Our competitors expect YOU to enter all the vital information like values, year issued, descriptions etc & then they want you to give them that information. YOUR time is valuable & we know this. By the time you enter all this missing information in other products, you will have spent months & months of your time. With EzStamp, all this hard work is done for you. Isn’t that what you are paying for? Save time & money & have the peace of mind knowing that the data provided by SoftPro is reliable & complete. EzStamp is a tried, tested & proven product since 1992.
- Your stamp inventory data is safe with EzStamp & EzCoin. With built in backups to protect your investment in time in case of hardware failure, or other mishaps. As long as you perform an EzStamp or EzCoin backup to an external drive (flash drive or external disk), we can guarantee you that no data loss will occur. Use our cloud backup with AES–256 encryption for unparalleled protection of your data.
- Exceptional reporting in EzStamp & EzCoin: Data is data, but reports & presentation is knowledge & power. Our reports are concise, easy to create & modify. Without good reporting, your data & time is wasted.
- Ultimately the choice is yours to make. If you have any questions, please let us know.
- Read our latest, real Facebook reviews here by real customers: Facebook Reviews
… YES. You can easily cross reference to other numbering systems such as Michel, Stanley Gibbons, Yvert & Tellier and others. We provide you with several ways to quickly & easily accomplish this. You can enter the other Catalog numbers one at a time as you inventory your collection by entering the numbers in the AltCat# field. You can actually rename this filed to be Gibbons , Yvert etc. as well (we cannot supply it this way as each catalog has copyright’s on their names & cat numbers). A second way to enter cross reference numbers is to simply build a Text, Tab delimited text file which is nothing more than a table of two columns of numbers separated by a TAB (see below).
15 29 ….
You then save the file disk & you can import the whole file into EzStamp in one shot! Thousands of our users have built these files.
Once you have the cross reference numbers in EzStamp, you will be able to search, sort, enter & report by the other numbering systems. This allows you great flexibility & power.
Download EzStamp Demo
… Yes, with emulation. EzStamp is a native PC application. But, you can run EzStamp on your MAC. You will need a program called Virtual PC, Parallels, SoftWindows or bootcamp which will allow you to run almost any PC application on your MAC. You will also need a copy of Windows (XP, Vista or Win 7/8/Win10). We currently have over 1500 MAC users running our software in this way with no problems at all. You should download a FREE demo of EzStamp to try on your MAC before you purchase.
Here are two screenshots showing EzStamp 8.0 running on a Mac.
Screenshot of EzStamp Running on a MAC #1 (Coherence Mode)
Screenshot of EzStamp Running on a MAC #2 (Windows Mode)
Using a Mac Mini with and Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.53 Mghz. 8 gigabytes of memory, using Parallels to run Windows 7 – 64 bit. A person could also do the same with VM Ware Fusion or using a dual boot on their Mac. This is running OS X Lion (the latest release). We usually run in coherence mode rather than in a Windows mode because we like the seamless look in coherence mode. We recommend that you get an inexpensive PC laptop rather than the emulation route, but it is your choice.
ALL images in EzStamp are watermarked with our corporate name. The watermark is very faint, but it is easily detected. We also internally mark all images we use. This allows us to detect when our competitors are stealing images.
One competitor has repeatedly incorporated our images in their software as well as copying some of our data and incorporating it in their software and claiming as their own. Their claim that their users are supplying them with images and data holds no weight.
As a publisher, you alone are responsible for the content of what you sell, regardless of where or how it is acquired.
** As is common practice in many businesses, we insert ‘copyright traps’ – unique pieces of information which are distinctively incorrect, into our data. That way, if anyone else publishes a work with the identical mistake, the original publisher can sue the copied work for copyright infringement, and the infringer has no defense whatsoever.
Even if it is just one piece of data, it is still infringement.
For this reason, SoftPro has been documenting our copyright traps with our legal counsel & a Notary public since
… We recently received a call from a potential customer who had purchased a product from another company & was extremely frustrated at not being able to produce meaningful album pages for her UK & Russian stamp collection. The product she was using claimed to “create album pages”.
After spending days trying to create album pages, she became very frustrated. She could not alter or design the so called “album pages”. Every stamp box was the same size & could not be moved around or re-arranged. The database in her inventory program was incomplete so she had to spend days manually entering all the missing information. Her problem was confounded in that she did not have access to all the missing information to even enter it. At that point she just gave up.
After venting for a few minutes, she finally calmed down and asked us several questions.
Q1) Can your programs make true album pages & let me design the pages any way I want?
Q2) Does your software come with all the data already entered so I do not have to spend days upon days entering all the information myself?
She then said if the answers are yes, then prove it to me & I will purchase immediately.
Q3) Does it come with a money back guarantee?
Here is our exact response to her:
A1) Our AlbumGen software is specifically designed to allow you to create beautiful custom album pages & you can design them any way you like. You can move any object/stamp on the page anywhere you like. You can add text, descriptions etc anywhere. You can add titles, headers, footers etc. In fact, you can use AlbumGen to create exhibit pages, as many of our customers do.
A2) Our inventory software ONLY comes with 100% complete databases compiled by us. We painstakingly enter all the data ourselves. We do NOT use data or extract data from customers files. We know how error prone & unreliable that is. We scan the images ourselves. You can have confidence in the data we provide. It is reliable and verified by us. Every single database. Period.
A3) To prove to you that we can generate pages quickly and easily, I asked her what pages she wanted to create & she responded that she want to start with the 2014 Great Britain pages.
A4) I told her we can produce that with EzStamp & AlbumGen in a matter of minutes & that I will email her a PDF file of the pages produced so she can see for herself.
Here is the pdf file I sent her. GB2014 Album Pages Below is a video that shows exactly how we did this in AlbumGen & Ezstamp AlbumGen and EzStamp Creates pages for GB 2014
All of our products are available as FREE downloads to try before you buy. We offer exceptional customer service & support before & after your purchase. We will leave no stone unturned until you are 100% satisfied.
So if you are looking for Album page software as well as inventory software, don’t be fooled or misled by other products out there. The only software that can make Album pages for you automatically and easily is AlbumGen & EzStamp. If you are looking for quality inventory software and do not want to spend countless hours entering missing data, scanning missing stamps & correcting errors, then EzStamp is for you. All the hard work is done for you. All you need to do is enter your collection.